What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, September 28, 2009

This Monday's Must Haves

Greetings from Palm Beach my beauties! At the last minute I decided to join BFFBR (Best Friend Forever Baton Rouge) and meet up with her for a long weekend. It was a rare instance where she would be able to be away from her 2 beautiful babies & actually get to have some girl time with me! Though I hate flying, after the month I've had (complete with dental surgery this past Friday) I realized I needed to get out of town! I grabbed my trusty Michael Kors oversized glasses and headed to the airport.

Though I love being by the water, I seriously shun the sun. Where I once worshipped it, now I know it's no friend to my face. This serum actually boosts your own skin's SPF factor, while also being chock full of antioxidants. It's a must for any vacation I take.

The last thing I do is bread myself like a chicken cutlet in this SPF 30 mineral powder. Seriously I apply the serum, then my Jan Marini SPF 30, then complete the batter process with the powder! So what if I tend to look like a mime in group vacation photos- I know I will be a good looking 50 year old! I'm sure I'll also do some serious retail therapy- so stay tuned. Here I come Worth Avenue!
Peace. Love. Palm Beach. M

No comments: