What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Repeat Offender


How many hair styling products and tools do I have to buy to realize that the good Lord above does not want me to have sexy, tousled beachy waves?!?! Oh how I yearn for Gisele's hair! Alas, mine is straight and fine. I'm not complaining, I have been blessed with a lot of beautiful brunette hair- it's just that I can never switch things up. I admit it, I am hair challenged. Friends of mine are pure genius with theirs- styled just so, but nope not me. My latest acquisition was Revlon's wave maker. I told myself, this time it would be different- like any addict. But besides it weighing a ton and feeling like I was awkwardly maneuvering a waffle pan thru my hair, I was left with 80's style crimping, not a soft curl in sight. Gah- what's a girl to do? What are my beauties' favorite tips and tricks and products for your hair?
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

ashton said...

frederic fekkai glossing cream is a godsend, makes your hair so shiney and can be put on when wet or dry. NEVER causes it to feel greasy.

MCW said...

Ummm...that looks scary!!! All I want it straight hair all the time. The grass is always greener!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I will add the Fekkai to my shopping list!