What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Make-up Must Have Monday


In Memoriam 1970-2010

Alas the magic has gone from Prescriptives. Estee Lauder has decided to cease production on the line January 2010. Prescriptives was the first to integrate optical diffusers into its line of Magic make-up giving the illusion of more flawless skin.


Prescriptives also is known for pioneering custom blend cosmetics, including foundations such as the cult favorite Virtual Skin. Discover it now and with any foundation purchase of $32.50 get a free 5 piece gift online.


Classic Calyx takes me back to memories of high school with its notes of grapefruit and mandarin blended with passion fruit, mango, papaya and guava. Products will be available in stores and online until they sell out. I was lucky to grab my favorite limited edition shadow in lemondrop (alright 3) and try out the custom blend lipgloss that everyone raves about. Scoop up your favorites while you can! Rest in Peace.

Peace. love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

BroncoMom said...

As a former makeup artist with the "sister" company of Prescriptives, this makes me so sad. :(