What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Make-up Must Have Monday



My beauties know I love anything with a crown or fleur de lis on it! Smashbox's fall launch is called Reign. It's quite girly & fabulous. They have built their brand on their cream liners & you guys know how I love me some liner! This limited edition palette includes classic black & brown, then updates the options with a gold & bronze version for the season.


This blush is very subtle, it imparts more of an all over glow to the skin. It's great to add some luminousity as your summer tan is fading. (I said yours, not mine- I'm pale year round!)


Of course what make-up ensemble would be complete without my blog namesake lipgloss?! Smashbox glosses are super shiny, without being tacky or sticky. A must for my glosses which this limited edition features? Brush applicators which ensure precision! So go grab some while you can & let it reign!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: