What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorite Products: What I'm Using Now


I stumbled upon this survey from one of my favorite fellow make-up artists, MissChievous' Blog & thought I would partake!

What Current Beauty Products I'm Using:
Shampoo: Alterna Volume Restore(so not loyal with shampoo- I go for the smell!)
Conditioner: Terax Original Crema
HairStyling products: Oscar Blandi Jasmine Drops (smells amazing, great before flatironing)
Shower Gel: La Papillon's Lemongrass Bar Soap
Body moisturiser: Discontinued:( Plum Plum Body Butter from Bliss
Deodorant: Secret Clinical Strength
Fake Tan: I embrace that I could be a Twilight Extra! (on occasion Kate Somerville Towelettes)
Cleanser: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Milky Wash
Exfoliator: Kate Somerville's Exfolikate & Jan Marini Bioclear Serum
Primer: I use my facial moisturizer, Jan Marini SPF 30 ( I'm obsessed with this product!)
Foundation brush: Kabuki
Concealer: Lancome Maquicomplet Correcteur
Powder: True Minerals Medium #2
Blusher: Nars Mati Hari
Bronzer: Mac Limited Edition Bronzer in Refined Golden
Highlighter: I have enough shine thank you!
Eyeshadow base: Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Eyeshadows: True's Lotus & Jasper, Make-up Forever Star Powder 90930, Lorac Dreamy
Eyeliner: Sooo many! Mac FluidLine, Bobbi Brown Gel Liner, Stila Smudge Pot...
Curler: Don't use , instead use Latisse
Mascara: Mally Voluminous
Lipstick: I use liner instead...discontinued Joey Super Anti-Oxidant Lip Pencil
Lipgloss: Cosmoholic Prudish Pink , Paul & Joe #09
Nail Colour: Zoya Matte Velvet Loredana
*************************************

I'll probably follow this up with complete skin & make-up questionnaires...If you take this quiz- please let me know. I love to see what others are using!

Peace. Love. Product. M

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I also could double for a vampire. I'm ok with it. Ah ha