What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks Uncle Sam!

Happy Tax Day! Those words have not come out of my mouth in at least 5 years, but this year I actually got money back. The logic that I'm this excited about getting money back that was mine to begin with is besides the point. I'm still stoked. I'm going to be a good girl and put it towards things we need at the shop, but I did allow myself one little splurge. Behold the Aventura Sofa Set(www.overstock.com) to be delivered soon to little old moi's deck! I always think of the movie 'Under the Tuscan Sun' when the character says she's been hanging out a lot at a great bar conveniently located in her back yard. Well that will be moi this summer. I might even dare & do a before & after of my deck- though my current set is somewhat trifling at the moment. I have fingers crossed that it will be here in time for The Hills series finale so I can have a farewell tribute party. I will need the support of my friends to deal with the loss( & yes I'm over 30 & not ashamed I love that show...)
Anyhoo here's wishing all of my beauties healthy refund checks and sunny days ahead!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: