What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Botox & Bon Bons!

So last night was our first ever Botox event at the spa! Everything ran smoothly & yes I was practically running all night. It was amazing seeing my clients immediately look younger & better & an honor that they trusted in me to place them in the very talented hands of Dr. Michael Cohen and his beauty crew.
Our beautified clients left with ice packs, lipgloss for their newly plumped lips with Juvederm & the acclaimed bons bons from The Decadent Debutante that I can not stop raving about! All in all a tremendous success! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Holy wow, those bonbons look amazing! Where can I get those? Glad you had a good event!