What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Skype Hype


Beauties,

My heart is so full right now I can't even stand it. I just got off my first video call with BFFH. (that's Best Friend Forever Hawaii) I will quote Tom Cruise in saying "She completes me." She knows every sorted detail of me & I of her and there's comfort in that- no apologies. I've known her for almost 17 yrs now. She's been in Hawaii for over 1 1/2 years and it truly felt like she was right here with me just now. I have been so homesick for her, for she is home to me. So have you ever heard of Skype? I've seen it on Oprah, but this was my first time using it. It was so easy to do I was amazed(especially since I'm computer challenged and had happy hour with Kelly Hair) Skype was up & running in no time and after we finally got off the phone so I could get ready for bed I almost cried(good tears.) I hope you download it and get to feel closer to someone who makes you happy, too. Peace. Love. Video. M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with Skype!! Love it!! So excited about our upcoming contest we are going co-host on my blog.
On another note... the ring & sunglasses on the sidebar... three words... to.die.for! xx Nina

CTB said...

That is awesome! What a great way to stay connected.

Wifey said...

Wifey, it was amazing! You looked so beautiful and it was like having you in my living room! Woohoo for Skype!
Jules