What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Never Enough New Beauty!

It has been raining a lot this week and I have been considering getting some koi or goldfish for my backyard that is slowly turning into a pond. Weather like this makes me and the girls at the shop want to get facials not give them! Luckily I came home today to my New Beauty Test Tube- my very own ray of sunshine! Every 3 months New Beauty Magazine gathers deluxe size samples (some full size)from tons of beauty vendors looking to launch products. For the bargain price of $29.99 + s&h you can sign up for your very own test tube & be giddy with joy like me! This test tube had a sample of Pores No More from Dr. Brandt - a mattifier & primer that helps regulate oil production...

A personal favorite of mine from Colore Science which we've carried at the spa, this SPF 30 clear mineral powder is amazing in how many ways you can use it. I have very oily skin- most SPF's break me out...With this powder you can dust it all over your face and eyes, as well as ears and scalp( anyone who's ever burned their part knows what I'm talking about!)


This Bioelements cream is supposed to utilize your skin's rejuvenation functions when you're asleep- it might give new meaning to the term Beauty Sleep!



There were too many samples to list including products from our very own Kate Somerville, Jane Iredale, Murad, Avene, Be Fine & many others. I feel it's important to know what is out there as a skin expert ( at least that's my justification-since I already have enough cream in my life to last me til I'm 90!) Sign up today http://www.newbeauty.com/ Peace. Love. Samples! M

No comments: