What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stick it to You

Hi My Beauties,
So I'm still catching my breath after attending the International Esthetics Spa Conference in NYC this weekend. I picked up so many goodies for the boutique and anti-aging products for my clients- I can't wait to try everything out! I will post this week I promise, but until then feast your eyes on this contraption. It's called a micro roller. I picked this one up from Bio Jouvance and will report back to you after two weeks use...Though it looks like an implement of torture, the device with its little pins is supposed to create over 900 micro-channels, which allow the nutrients and active ingredients in skin care products to penetrate up to 400 times more effectively than products simply applied topically(according to Leaf and Rusher whose company is the pioneer of the technology.) I always say beauty is pain! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M



No comments: