What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Late Night Beauty

I'm not going to lie to you, late at night if someone were to drop by unexpectedly- I could be rocking this look. One suggestion I make in make-up lessons is to play around with new looks right before you hop in the shower- it helps you master the technique without the stresses of having to go out in your creation. I always tell my clients 'practice makes perfect!' Hey- I didn't master my cat eye overnight...I also always remind my clients that make-up should be fun. There not many mistakes in life that can literally be cleaned up with just a little bit of cleanser.
My most recent descent upon Sephora yielded some fun acquisitions- like this high definition concealer from Cargo $24. Light in feel, moderate in coverage.


You would have thought by now I would have discovered an eyeliner that would stay put and not run on my undereye...No such luck. This Make-Up Forever liner delivers intense pigment, but not enough staying power for my difficult lower lash line. The quest continues... $18



I am really happy with this cake liner duo from Laura Gellar. I got the blueberry & coffee duo. I accessorize my mood with different liners. My collection is quite impressive- if I do say so myself! The texture is easy to work with, and if applied wet gives stronger color. The brown isn't as intense as the navy and it's a classic to add to your make-up wardrobe. $24




What can I say? I'm a sucker for a needless gadget. Cargo's new lipgloss has an expiration tab that you activate at the time of purchase. Necessary? Not at all...especially on a gloss, it'd be better on a mascara-but it does make this classic nude gloss a little edgier. $20 All products can be picked up at http://www.sephora.com/ As one of my elderly clients says, " A little powder & a little paint can make a lady look like what she ain't!"
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: