What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Signed Sealed & Delivered

I have always loved personalized stationary. It's my go to gift for brides- because who wouldn't love seeing their new name artfully written over crisp cardstock. They say the hand written word is a dying art due to technology. I tend to hoard my collections of stationary, never wanting to waste a sheet for trivial conversation. I need to stop doing that. My friend Kristen owns a letterpress company called Milkmaid Press. Some people are in awe with what I can do with a stroke of liner here, a wash of blush there...I feel the same way about her artistry captured on paper. I just got a catalog in the mail from a company called Cambria Cove...


I coveted almost everything in it- the delicate swirls of lavender in these thank you notes...



These simple, yet elaborate chartreuse calling cards...



The rich Indian inspired borders that line these turquoise pages are like lace... I want them all! If only postage wasn't so ridiculous, I would be sending random notes here and there to BFFBR & BFFH just to let them know that though they're hundreds, if not thousands of miles away-they're always close in my heart. Sealed with a kiss. Peace. Love Lipgloss. M


No comments: