What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sugar Skull Halloween Make-up


Happy Halloween Beauties! As a professional make-up artist, I must admit Halloween is second only to Christmas in my heart. Sometimes it's even better since it's without as much stress;)

I know Sugarskull make-up has been popular to do this year- I decided to join the band wagon, as I've always loved the look. Since my skin is acne prone & rather sensitive, I stuck with make-up products I already had on hand versus theatrical make-up. It's really helpful to outline your plan of action with eyeliners. I did a white circle around my face with Prestige's white eyeliner, then went with Mally's Peacock Feathers liner to outline my eyes. I painted a thicker application of with my normal foundation, just 2 shades lighter in tone within the lines with a brush. I set it with a shimmery white eyeshadow. I then filled in the eye area with Tarte's Aqualillies Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner in Splash (limited edition summer 2013.)
With Make-Up For Ever's AquaEyes pencil liner in Matte Black I drew the spiderweb + cross on my forehead & drew in my nose.
I also drew the scars on my cheeks, then went in with Bobbie Brown's black gel liner for thinner slits across the mouth. I figured it would have more staying power as I would be having cocktails!
The final steps involved drawing my chin in with the Mally liner & then applying crystals. I curled my hair with the amazing Conair Infinity Rotating iron I posted about a while back & jammed some roses in my do. Voila! Happy Halloween Beauties! xxoo

1 comment:

yourcyberhelper said...

I am now a follower of this blog. I was so excited as early as now to come up with a nice halloween get up and make up for Halloween 2014. Please let me pin any photos from your blog to my Pinterest board of best Halloween makeup ideas. please please please. I like it to share to my followers thats why. Keep on sharing interesting articles and good day ahead!

xoxo!
Best Halloween Makeup Ideas