What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday





I am to say the very least hair challenged. I don't know what my problem is- skin & make-up I can rock out...tresses not so much. I had picked up an expensive version of this rotating curling iron a while ago. I don't know if it was the motor speed that alarmed me, as a hot rod sped to my face. But I just couldn't get the hang of it.
 I saw this Conair Infinity Pro version for a quarter of the other brand's price (this retails for $59.99) & decided to give it a go. I also got to use my Ulta 20% off coupon on it, so it came out to $50. Let's say that this version's motor is the Camry edition, while the other brand's is the Ferrari of motors. And I'm good with that, it intimidates me less with my particular hair skill set;)

The only draw back to this model I feel is the full length clamp, I wish it was a quarter of this length. I seriously might even MacGuyver it off with my Dremel Power Tool!

In my quest for the perfect beachy waxes, this curling iron is a solid purchase. For the record, I have a lot of hair. Call me lazy & forgive my French, but the motor helps me not half ass the process & curl my entire head of hair. 

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: