What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Sneak Peek: It Cosmetics

You're seeing it here first Beauties! A special collection from It Cosmetics called Hello Beautiful that will be at one day only price tomorrow March 18th on QVC!
I love the girls over at It Cosmetics & they have put together an awesome kit. Let's start with their new Celebration Foundation (available in 5 shades.) I'm someone who exfoliates all the time- every now & then that means some flakiness. This powder is hydrating enough that I can still use it after overdoing it with retinol the night before & not look cakey. It's hydrating & antiaging- yes, please! And let's not forget about the brush. If you've never tried It Cosmetics' brushes, then you're missing out. Pure plush luxury- they're seriously a treat for your face. 80,000 hairs are packed into this one, named the Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush, alone! That means you can build some serious coverage & your face is having a mini vacay while you're doing it.
 The Vitality Flush 4 in 1 Reviver Lip & Cheek Stain Stick in Je Ne Sais Quoi starts out as a clear hydrating balm that you can apply to your cheeks or lips for this 'I just came out of the cold' healthy pinky flush. It's the easiest pick me up when you're feeling pale.
Mascara is a must. It's definitely definitely one of my top 3 must have products I would need if I was stranded on a desert island. I'm sure a lighter & wine would be included in my survival trio, as well- but so would beauty products! It wakes your eyes up, opens them & lifts them. As a professional make-up artist one of my tricks is to at the end of application, hold the brush vertically & apply the tip of the wand to the outer lashes for a doe eyed look. Jamie, the brains behind It Cosmetics, created a brush specifically to do that! Genius.
Here's a close up of my peepers from my bathroom, so excuse the lighting. The lash primer features the most fabulous skinny brush & dark product. The tiny brush gets right to the base of the lashes with ease. Plus I don't know why all lash primers aren't dark- who wants white product on their lashes?!?
Here's a side shot featuring the Celebration Powder Foundation in Fair applied with my Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush and the Tightline Full Lash Length Black Primer topped with the Hello Lashes Mascara.  This collection is a great way to discover some of this up & coming brand's best offerings at an amazing value- I say scoop it up!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: