What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Files From the Brow Whisperer - InStyle Edition

Files from the Brow Whisperer has become a popular feature here on the blog. Who doesn't love a good Before & After? I'm happy to report my 'Afters' even caught the eye of InStyle Magazine- one of my absolute favorite magazines & I'm beyond thrilled to announce that La Papillon, as well as yours truly, were featured for Brows in October's issue! So yes, I love InStyle now even a little bit more...
One of my newer clients brought in her mom who was visiting in for me to work my magic on. She had never in over 60 years had them done before! She said, "I never thought I had enough to work with."
I know there are those of you who are scared when you don't have a lot of general growth, you don't want to lose even one little hair. However, subtle grooming can enhance your shape & give it more impact. Plus, look at how much more youthful & lifted the eye area looks! Both mother & daughter hugged me- it made my day!
So if you're in the Baltimore area & haven't visited me yet. The month of October is the month to do it. Tell your friends & let's get this city more gorgeous!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.


No comments: