What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet Treats For Valentine's Day

 Seeing as how I need no additional chocolate temptations in my life on Valentine's Day(& in fact should probably cut down on the quantity consumed the remaining 364 days of the year...) here are some beauty sweet treats for the loved ones in your life!
This Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush ($29) from Too Faced is brightening & flattering on all skin types. It's like that love flush every gal wants. 

Besides I heart (get it?;) Too Faced's packaging- it's so girly & glam. 

Super sweet from Stila, this Valentine's Day Cheek Palette ($14)  definitely packs more of a vibrant color punch. 



I collect make-up as art & this Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer ($13.99) from Physician's Formula is too cute. I'm sure that in all honesty this would get more use for most women than an actual negligee!
Here's another product from Physician's Formula & another new addition in their Happy Booster line. They claim this line can actually boost your mood. This Glow & Mood Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil ($13.99) does make me smile just looking at the confetti like heart bronzing pieces. So why gift something like chocolate that's gone in 12 minutes (in my case) or overpriced flowers that die in a week? Give the ones in your heart a make-up treat & they'll be feeling the love all year long!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.
 

No comments: