What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Suds Sunday


It is officially winter here in Baltimore, with some on the East Coast snowed in at the moment. Bracing temperatures having us bundling up, hurrying our dogs along on their walks & leaving skin (even those with oilier skin) craving some extra moisture.
First off, who in their right mind wouldn't want to get their hands on a product called Diamond White Rich Luxury Cleanse? Do I like luxury? Yes. Would I like some more diamonds in my life? Yes, please! But I digress. Natura Bisse is a line known for high end luxurious skincare & this cleanser didn't disappoint.
When I added just a drop of water to my hand, the clear gel starts to become white & opaque. The calming scent of lavender is released.
The gel continues to miraculously transform into a rich, foamy lather. Packed with pomegranate extract, this creamy cleanser feels like true luxury on the face & breaks down stubborn eye make-up with ease. Even after rinsing, my skin feels hydrated & comfortably soft- like an extra layer of protection against this bitter cold.  What gal wouldn't want to be surrounded by diamonds? I'm thinking I'll be exploring the entire Natura Bisse Diamond Line.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: