What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hourglass at La Perla


I love getting a back stage look at New York Fashion Week & this look is so me. Granted I'm not six feet tall & a size zero modeling La Perla Lingerie, so I'm of course talking about the make-up featuring Hourglass Cosmetics!
There's nothing more I love a smokey eye & nude lip. I think it's also an easy look to touch up versus a darker lip when you're out & about.

Artist Moani Lee created those sultry eyes by using 2 different compacts, Hourglass' Exhibition Visonaire Duo & Neo Classic Eye Palette. She then lined with their Eclipse Kohl Eye Pencil & loads of the Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara. As for those lips-I cannot wait to get my hands on that Femme Nude Lip Stylo as soon as it launches!
 
Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: