What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Stocking Stuffers

Stockings are soooo my favorite part of present opening! But boy do those little presents add up price wise! Throughout the year I set aside little things from Gifts with Purchases & samples that aren't right for my skin or coloring for my sisters & mom.  That way they get a custom compilation that makes them feel special. I also make sure to utilize any Sephora & Ulta discounts that come my way;)
Worth scooping up: Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray mini ($19.) I'm obsessed with this product & it really works on all hair types- who doesn't want a little more volume in their lives? I also use it as a dry shampoo- not a trace of residue is left so my brunette self isn't left looking like Cruella DeVille!
I first saw this L'Oreal eyeshadow compilation in Italy & they were sold out. Devastated, I hopped online to find it to no avail. Luckily, they have now arrived in stores stateside! This is a perfect neutral palette for everyone on your list & under $10. The textures have enough dimension to appeal to younger crowds, while the classic shade selection will appeal to the older crowd.
I always implement a buying in bulk strategy as a cost saving measure when there are 3 stockings I need to do. Then I break up the set & wrap individually. These lip butter from La Licious smell divine, feel fabulous on & are perfect for this time of year when our puckers get particularly parched. One retails for $12.50- this set is a bargain at $25.


This kit alone could have your stocking needs taken care of in one fail swoop! 16 mini OPI best selling shades plus a free jewel top coat to boot. Regularly $49- it's now on sale for $33 at Sephora- I say run! Mally Beauty put out some amazing value collections this year worth mentioning, but since we're down to the wire in terms of shipping days- your best bets for value sets I feel are from Anastasia of Beverly Hills & Tarte. Get creative with your treats-my mom also puts lottery tickets in ours as a fun bonus. You gotta play to win!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: