What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Polish Pic{k}s: Butter

With only a week away til Christmas, I can start to feel the panic in the air. Traffic is that much heavier, the fear in men's eyes more noticeable...  To keep in the spirit, I have lots of spirits and continue the search for festive shades. Lately I've been sporting a lot of reds. This Butter Polish in Chancer is straight out of The Wizard of Oz in terms of Dorothy's ruby red slippers. It's so stunning in person - I was quite smitten. That is for the day that it stayed on before chipping. Spirits not brightened:( I'm hoping it's the fact that it's a glitter polish versus a comment or two I've heard about the brand in general being prone to chipping.  It's held up a bit better on my piggies, but not much. The color is swoon worthy, but the durability has left me saying Bah Humbug I'm afraid.

Peace. Love. Polish.

No comments: