What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Anastasia: Want You To Want Me Palette

Mark my words, if Anastasia of Beverly Hills keeps up with their amazing line of make-up launches, they will start to become a big player in the prestige market. I used to associate Anastasia with only brows- now I think awesome glosses & shadows. Speaking of shadows....
Check out her holiday Want You To Want Me eye offering. The packaging alone makes you feel like royalty! Nestled inside a velvet latched box, lies a 9 pan shadow palette, clear brow gel, liquid liner & dual ended brush.
The shadows consist of soft chocolately browns & regal purples. As a gift, this set looks like a million bucks, but comes in at an affordable $34.
The esthetician in me loves the fact that Anastasia's shadows offer skin care benefits with their Youthful Synergy Complex! Smoother, firmer eye area while sporting sumptuous color? Yes, please! Shades left to right, top to bottom: Platform Wedge, Front Row Center, Ziggy, Members Only, Power Ballad, Jellies, Graphic T's, Brass in Pocket & Iron On. I often use Members Only as brow powder & Iron On wet or dry for liner.  Is this palette going on your wishlist for Santa?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


No comments: