What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Files From the Brow Whisperer

 It's that time of year. When summer comes to a close & droves of clients (new & old) come in to get their brows done before heading back to school. Whether high school or college, every one wants to put their best face forward for the first day of classes! This was a new client who had purposefully let her brows grow in a bit, as she had felt her previous esthetician had made them too skinny.  That is the perfect thing to do for me to have as much as possible to work with in terms of creating a shape.
I made sure to be conservative in what I took off, because she had worked hard to grow them in. I also streamlined them a bit above, as my client had expressed that she felt her brows were too round in our consult prior to the waxing. She was thrilled & though dreading heading back to high school on Monday, will at least be rocking some amazing brows!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.

No comments: