What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday: Polish Pic{k}s Edition

While making a paper towel run recently in Walmart, a flash of fun colors caught my eye. Some of Maybelline's new Color Show nail polishes begged to come home with me. I scooped up #330 Tenacious Teal (very similar to Chanel's Jade if I remember correctly) & #350 Blue Freeze to add a little variety to my life. I dabbed Blue Freeze on with a tooth pick for polka dots to add a little whimsy to my manicure- you can use the end of a liner brush, as well. It's super easy.
I love the just-bigger-than-trial-sized bottles of polish. Who really finishes a whole bottle of polish before it becomes gooky & thick? I have one polish out of easily 50 shades that gets that much use. These bottles are a guilt free way of adding a dash of color into your life at under $3 a pop- at Walmart they were $2.97 a bottle! So go ahead- brighten your horizon!
Peace. Love. Polish. M

No comments: