What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Ultraflesh Black Magic


I feel naked without my black cat eye liner. It's like the feeling you get when you've left your cell phone at home. I just don't feel like myself, when I'm not sporting my signature look. I love all liners, but tend to favor cake liner versus pencils. I've read about Ultraflesh & have wanted to try it for a while. Spotting that this Black Magic Palette was on sale at Sephora was all the incentive I needed. The compact is large, imagine the size of a wii remote- so it's not ideal for travel. It is filled with every possible black liner a girl could dream for! Matte cakeliner, shimmer cakeliner, cream liner, a shimmer pencil liner & classic black pencil liner round out the mix. The formulas are a nice quality. The one thing I would mention is that the layout of the compact is a little awkward to operate. Though it's cool how it fans out, I end up often digging my nails into the cake liners. Not a great thing when you're dealing with black pigment. All in all- you get a lot of product for it's sale price of $20!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: