What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday


When leopard is this cute, it's a good thing they never change their spots! I adore Too Faced products- they are the epitome of glam & girly, just like moi;) I had been coveting their Pink Leopard Brightening Bronzer for a while, so of course I broke down & bought it.  Then I noticed at Ulta they had expanded the NYX line & this little copy 'cat' caught my eye.
NYX's Tango with Bronzer comes in 5 different color options. This one is When Leopard Gets a Tan.
Both of the compacts are equally adorable & chic.
The NYX version even comes with a half moon brush. Usually I'm not a fan of brushes that come as freebies in compacts. Often they get thrown right in the trash. This NYX brush actually has some substance, will stay in the compact & get some use for touch ups! I found mine at Ulta & utilized a NYX promo that was buy one, get one half off. With it coming in at $7.50(originally $10)- it is a true steal of a deal vs. Too Faced's price tag of $29.  Both lines have great products, but saving money means I can buy even more beauty loot!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


No comments: