What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday: Smashbox's Shades of Fame

How smitten am I with Smashbox's Shades of Fame Lipgloss Collection? Pretty smitten. I love these bite size samplings of color- which are perfect for travel. It's like a box of chocolates, but with this collection you won't take a bite of one & put it back in the box! I even like this slanted tip applicator & tube over their standard doe foot applicator. What can I say? Mama likes a lot of gloss.
Don't be alarmed by thinking any of the colors will be intense, as they might look in the tube- they're all beautifully sheer. Swatched shades listed from top: Star, Buff, Hibiscus, Papaya, & Candy. As always Smashbox's glosses are never tacky or sticky, so they're ideal to not have that oh-so-sexy-my-hair-is-seriously-stuck-in-my-lipgloss look.
My favorite of the bunch is Papaya. There's something about a soft peach that brightens your whole face, while still looking completely natural. These glosses are good for your pucker, too- they're packed with vitamins & hyaluronic acid.  So scoop up this limited edition collection while you can. With the kit coming in at $29- it's a steal of a deal getting 5 Smashbox glosses for under $6 a piece!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
*Gifted for review

No comments: