What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, May 28, 2012

5 Things

What a delightfully lazy weekend I've spent with friends.  What have I reached for time & again over the last few days? Always, my trusty Tory Burch sunglasses.  I'm also 'that' girl obsessively protecting her skin while out on friends' decks. What can I say? I'm an esthetician, plus just last week I had the Clear & Brilliant laser treatment. Though I would like to be wearing a full bee keeper's uniform, reaching for Physicians Formula's Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation & L'Oreal's Colour Riche Balm SPF 15 helps me feel protected.
A little Patron Silver on the rocks with a lot of lime wedges = crisp, refreshing heaven.
I totally fibbed & passed off pasta salad I brought to a cookout yesterday as my own. "Sure I made it from scratch."  As in, yes I opened the box, cooked the pasta & added mayo. Done & delicious. How have you spent the holiday weekend Beauties? 

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: