What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kinara Red Carpet Facial Kit

What girl doesn't want to look like she's ready for a walk down the Red Carpet? Especially around the holidays, with all the parties- I know I want to get my glow on! Kinara's Red Carpet Facial Kit is a cult favorite among celebrities, because it reveals vibrant skin with no downtime. The kit involves a 3 step process. (1)On clean, dry skin a peel containing Lactic & Malic Acids is applied for about 5 minutes. (2) A soothing neutralizer with Argenine is then applied to stop the peel. (3) A deliciously frothy mask follows to hydrate & further soothe. Pikea Robusta & Lysate extract in the mask plump up fine lines & wrinkles, too.
Here are Lindsay & Jodi of the Beauty Team masking. {Um no I'm not putting a picture of myself in a mask on the internet, I'm so mean- he he!} I wanted to try the system on a multitude of skin types: Lindsay's extremely oily, I'm combination & Jodi's very dry. The whole gang felt like it worked on their skin type & revealed smooth glowing skin in under 20 minutes! This time of year everyone is so busy. Clients pop in to get their brows done, but time is a luxury most of us don't have when baking, cooking, decorating & wrapping tops our lists. This home kit is perfect to prevent those holiday stress induced breakouts! I did the system last night while decorating my tree- this morning, we're both merry & bright!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: