What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday: Stocking Stuffer Edition

Let's face it- the holidays aren't cheap. Never mind you the joys of Christmas music, decorating & cookie baking- crossing everybody off your list really adds up & doesn't my VISA bill know it! My favorite part of presents is unwrapping the little treasures nestled deep into the needlepoint stocking my mom made for me. Now that I'm a grown-up too(that could be up for debate) we all pitch in on the stockings. Those little treats get expensive. Here are some great ideas, that you can break up into stocking stuffers or little gifts for girlfriends & coworkers. I always like to take advantage of value sets offered around the holidays & break them up. This Mally Deluxe Automatic Waterproof Liner Collection has 10 pencils for $50- that's a great deal at $5 a piece!
This Stila Holiday Lip Glaze set has 8 minis(still an ample amount, but not full size.) It's only $25- breaking down to an unbelievable $3.25 per gloss!


I received this all natural Biggs & Featherbelle body sampler set from a girlfriend recently- it's like a clown car full of body treats! Seriously packed inside are 18 soap samples, 2 lip balms, 3 bath salt samples, 2 milk salt samples, 5 body scrub samples & a partridge in a pear tree! Just kidding about the last part, but if you break up the set- you could have three stockings or 3 gifts easily completed for under $24!

I'm actually not one for hand creams, but in the winter my hands get especially dry with all the hand washing in between seeing clients. This travel Juara hand cream transports me to somewhere tropical, while the candlenut oil deeply hydrates & smells divine! I keep one on my desk & one in my purse- it's an affordable little luxury at $10





I read about these EcoTools brushes (I think) in Lucky Magazine & they're a steal! They feel amazing & are cruelty free to boot! Again with these, I would break up the kit & wrap them individually for more wow factor. Getting kabuki brushes for under $4 is pretty much unheard of- as is this line. They're found at Target, though you might have to search for them. I asked a salesperson who said they didn't carry it, then I found them. Grab them while you can as they're limited edition. What are you're favorite little treats to unwrap under the tree?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Beauty and the Scientist said...

Great suggestion, I think I may get that sample set for myself. I can't resist ;)

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know! I tend to me a 'one for me, one for you' kind of girl when holiday shopping:)

Unknown said...

they have those stila glosses, 7 for $16 at costco! I almost fell over!