What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Palomar Laser & Injectable Event

I love our Dermatology Events, because the impatient girl in me loves the amazingly effective results we can offer patients in such a short period of time. Besides offering injectables such as Botox, Juvederm & Radiesse, today we will also have the Palomar Laser on site. If left alone with that machine for 24 hours, I could be a new woman!
We focus a lot on patients with hyperpigmentation & redness issues in their skin. Though the Palomar Laser can be used for a wide range of concerns including non ablative (not breaking the skin) resurfacing & treating miner spider veins. I struggle with brown spots, so I had the Intense Pulsed Light Treatment for hyperpigmentation. In under 10 minutes my skin was treated, which felt like little rubber band snaps on my face. My skin felt a little chapped in the days following & had a 'peppering' effect, where my hyperpigmentation was darker for a few days before those spots sloughed off.
Voila! In this follow up picture (with mineral foundation & bronzer applied) you can see how much the laser evened out my skin tone. It's a fabulously results oriented treatment, if you're not seeing results with topical products & want to see improvement. Can't make it in today to La Papillon? Make sure you check out our website for our next Dermatology Event with Dr. Noelle Sherber. We'll get you gorgeous in no time!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: