What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CEW Product Demostration


At the moment I am skipping around New York City, all right probably not skipping. More like limping since I'll be trying to be a fashionista & wearing completely inappropriate shoes. But I'll be limping with a smile on my face as it will be a week full of beauty! I'm up for a spa conference, as well as meeting with a cosmetics line about possibly bringing them into the boutique. The icing on the cake? The CEW Product Demonstration Night where I get to look at beauty companies' latest & greatest launches. I will leave with a swag bag full of said products & will go back to my hotel room & roll around in them. Just kidding- but it is like Christams for moi! Add in quality time with friends from the city + good eats + cocktails = one happy girl!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: