What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Make-Up Must Have Monday

Here are the 2 products I treated myself to for my birthday from Cle de Peau- the luxurious & quite pricey Japanese make-up line with the funny name. The brand is known for their award winning concealer & just scored Amanda Seyfriend as their new spokesperson. I picked up their Touche de Rouge Lipstick in new shade #130.
This extra silky lipstick is more like a gloss stick that feels like absolute butter on your lips- it is quite heavenly {as it should be for $52!} My shade gives a sheer wash of a peachy nude color & I do really enjoy it every time I put it on!

I bought this new #207 eyeshadow quad, as well. I bought it without the compact so I could pop it straight into my Z Palette (quad alone is $55, compact to house it is an additional $25.) The micro milled shadows give a very soft gleam to the lids, all of the colors are very sheer & luminous with all of the shades being very neutral- even the blue gray.

As you can see they hardly show up on my hand in photos, but layered on top of some shadow primer they have a little more impact. I'm fine with their subtlety since I can use them on a more every day basis & justify the splurge! So tell me beauties, what's the most you've ever splurged on a beauty product & was it worth it?
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: