What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nordstrom Gifts with Purchase

My beauties know, I am powerless to resist a good gift with purchase(& sometimes not even so good!) I don't know what comes over me, but I must have them. I love it when companies come up with a tricky dollar amount to hit, so I end up with 2 products I didn't really need & a gift full of stuff I won't really use. Luckily for the recent Nordstrom GWPs - I was pleasantly surprised! This Lancome gift has some great basics- who doesn't need eye make-up remover, as well as make-up in soft universal shades. I'm super picky about mascara, so I'll throw that in my kit.
This Estee Lauder gift with purchase is one of the best I've seen in a while. A nice sheer gloss & soft pink lipstick are perfect for summer time. The blush & highlighter trio is super wearable & great to help your skin achieve that summer glow. The trio can also easily double as eyeshadows. The cleanser is the perfect weekend getaway size, too!
All of those goodies came in this adorable bag, too when you spent just $29! I really don't use the Estee Lauder brand very much, so it was a smart move to put together such a great gift to attract potential new customers. The fabric of the bag is almost identical to Trish McEvoy's kits that start at $85. This is a fabulous find, so I'd scoop it up if you still can!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: