What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Mally Must Have

I really should block any sort of shopping channel from my TV. I have no will power whatsoever! The adorable Mally was on QVC the other night & I was so intrigued by the brush in this Eyelift shadow kit- I had to order it.

I really have never seen anything like it. At one end is a hard ball with a velour type fabric over it, the other side is a standard blender. You load the contour/darker shadow on the ball & it's shape allows it to fit perfectly into the contours of the crease of your eye. You then blend it out with the fluffy side of the brush dipped in the lighter shade. For people who struggle with placement when contouring eyes- this really is an ingenious little tool! I ordered the taupe kit & the shadows are great neutrals that I would use even without the brush. I will post close-ups of it when I get a new camera. Speaking of, I dropped mine today & it does not look like it will make it. Which means I need to get a new one tomorrow before I head up to NYC this weekend. I would appreciate suggestions as to your favorites with make & model STAT!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Mally. I haven't tried that brush, but it did look like it would work- but is it easy to clean? It doesn't just brush off, like a regular brush, does it?

I love my Canon Powershot SD12001S. Love it. Takes fantastic closeups and the color is really good. I got it at Best Buy.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I haven't tried cleaning it yet sweets- that might be awkward to do, but I will investigate further!