What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday

Last year we had a signature flower bracelet that we sold out of- this year I think we've topped it! How whimsical & fresh & slightly retro is this bracelet? It's perfect for summer! Here it is in the gold tone & pink version that I had to have with its matching ring. I'm not normally a gold tone kind of gal, but I loved the soft color.

Here's the bracelet in more earth tones with silver metal. It's so comfortable to wear throughout the day & easy to get on and off due to it's hinge.

Here's the vibrant blue version in silver tone- I love how it looks like the flowers are actually floating on the wrist! These beauties are at the boutique now & will be uploaded on PeaceLoveLipgloss over the weekend- so grab one while you can. Speaking of weekends- I hope all my girleens have a great one!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

How fun, it's like they are floating on the wrist!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know- I fell in love when I saw them!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those are soooooo cute! Perfect for the season!