What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Accessories

We are slowly digging out from under boxes at the boutique! How I would love to get a shipment once a week, it keeps everything fresh & new. But I swear all the vendors conspire to send their packages all at once! First up? Accessories galore!

I love these earring's delicate, vintage vibe. About the size of a penny- they are so romantic!

These dainty studs have a classic Chanel vibe & who doesn't love Chanel?! Smaller than a dime, they're the perfect feminine touch!

When I saw these rings, I immediately thought of Nicole Richie's House of Harlow jewelry line. I love the entire feel of her designs, but our costume rings are so much more affordable than hers at $15!

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks at what has arrived at the boutique as we clean up all the packing peanuts!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Those white earrings are amazing!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Looooove that last piece of finger candy especially!

Jules said...

The little white flower earrings are really pretty and definitely remind me of Chanel.

It looks like there is a cute necklace in there with a starfish on it too...love that!