What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Paul & Joe Beauties

Another one of my amazing clients, Brennan popped in for some easy make-up tricks when Leah was in town. Brennan is the heart behind Baltimore Dog, an amazing dog walking service that puts my four legged baby in her hands 5 days a week(she's so good- sometimes I worry Bailey loves her more than me!). Brennan has that naturally gorgeous J. Crew model vibe going on, but wanted help creating a look for when she wasn't with canines!

Leah gave her a peaches n cream complexion using Light Cream Foundation in 31, then filled in her brows with Paul & Joe's best selling Eyebrow Pencil 04. Look at what a difference filling in your brows makes! A quick swipe of my favorite peach Lipgloss 05 completed the look. The result was beautiful & easy to achieve for Brennan's active lifestyle.

Leah also softly smoked her eyes with soft bronzes & golds. She patted a little of my favorite Eye Gloss 01 in the center of the lid to brighten the eyes & make them sparkle. There's nothing better than making girls feel gorgeous!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

She's a gorgeous gal- inside & out!