What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Electricity Boosting Skincare



Yes I know. I too want to say "It's electric -boogey woogey woogey." Two new products have been launched this month that are based on the concept that increasing electrical activity in your skin can increase collagen and elastin. It kind of makes sense to give a 'charge' to your body to help it behave & think like younger skin. Both Neutrogena Clinical Facial Lifting Wrinkle Treatment & Aveeno Ageless Vitality Elasticity Recharging System involve a two step regimen that work together to create that reaction for smoother, more lifted skin. As dermatologist Leslie Bauman explains it "triggers your skin cells to make elastin, leading to decreased sagging." What do you think my beauties? Will you try it- does it spark some curiosity? I couldn't resist!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

DiPaola Momma said...

I actually got an offer to try this. I was sort of freaked out though. It reminds me of electroshock therapy. What do you think? Should I give it a go?

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I would totally try it! I don't think you'll actually get shocked- except hopefully by the results!