What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars Glamour

Yes it's that time of year! Any girl that loves glamour, loves the Oscars. It's the female equivalent of the SuperBowl. Who were my picks of the night? Amanda Seyfried was stunning in Armani. The potential in this young actress is huge. Such talent, I knew both her & Kristen Bell were special way back when in their Veronica Mars days. I loved the clean lines of this dress, though it still had a great Cinderella feel to it. Flawless skin & make-up (with that alabaster skin-you know she wears her SPF!) + sleek hair = perfection!


Elizabeth Banks rocked it out in an incredible form fitting grey frock that fit her like a glove. Her diamond headband, grey smokey eye & nude glossy lips were the perfect finishing touches on the stunning look. You gals know I heart that look make-up wise!


Sarah Jessica Parker wore one of the most unusual dresses I've ever seen & I was captivated by it. Some didn't like it, but I thought it was true art as only Chanel Couture could do. Her make-up was gorgeous up close with her bright blue eyes heavily rimmed in sparkly black liner. The obsessive girl in me would have liked to smooth her hair a bit(I wasn't the only one on Twitter!), but for the most part- right down to her chunky bracelets, she was fashion personified. So who were the best & worst dressed of the night in your opinion my beauties?
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

Speaking of Oscars, stay tuned this week for news about the NYC event I attended that's pretty much the Oscars for beauty products. Let's just say I was in heaven & I'm going to share the love!

5 comments:

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

FYI- Elizabeth Banks dress was by Versace!

Bama Girl said...

I must say - I thought SJP looked stunning! But....Sandra Bullock was my hands down favorite. Her gold frock looked just like the Oscar statue - how appropriate! And the red lips - perfection! :-) XOXO

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
assiniurigist

Sky Blue Events said...

I love Amanda Seyfried's dress, too...could even be a wedding gown contender!
Jennifer

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I couldn't believe how many people didn't like SJP's gown. I luuuuurved it!