What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday

Girleens, I'm not going to lie. When I discovered this fabulous find, I was slightly bitter.

Why you ask? Because these Target Merona gold flats are pretty darn close to my Tory Burch Reese flats at almost 10x the price! I almost drove my shopping cart right into the aisle upon discovering them!

Yes, my Torys have the tassel & signature medallion at the back- but if you walk quickly, no one will know the difference! My loss is your gain my beauties. Have a great weekend & happy shopping!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

6 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

They do look very similar! Thanks for the find :)

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

So similar I almost fell over! :)

Bama Girl said...

Thanks for the great info! I left a little something for you on my blog today, please go and check it out! :-) XOXO

Jules said...

Great find! I really like those.

Jennifer G. said...

So cuteeee!!! Thanks for finding them for me cause, I can't afford the real ones!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am sooooo hittin' up Target. Thanks lady!