What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Award Winning Beauty Products


Alright Girleens, here's a better peek inside the CEW Beauty Awards swag bag. Hair products were plentiful - I'm looking forward to trying out the No Frizz line by Living Proof when it gets humid here(developed by MIT students no less, there's some serious science behind it!)


Neutrogena was in full force with a product from almost every category in the gift bag. I'm intrigued about the Tone Correcting SPF with Retinol, but as an esthetician I recommend using any type of Vitamin A at night since it tend to break down in sunlight.


There were also lab samples (less pretty versions of product launches for us peeps in the industry) to try out including Bebe's fragrance & Gap's latest scent Close.


Here a peek at what's up for grabs! Over $400 worth of beauty loot! This week it is Clinique's Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder. Just enter in the comments section your must have beauty product(not just lipgloss for example- but brand, type & color!) Good Luck My Beauties!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
This swag bag was gratis from a paid event I attended.
Winner will be announced on St. Patty's Day!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

My must have is Merle Norman's Brilliant C Brightening Serum. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and evens out my skin tones.

Scientific Housewife said...

My must have is the Studio Gear eye primer so all my eye makeup can stay on!

I've tried the Living Proof products when they first came out and they did a good job but couldn't completely keep my hair frizz free. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Do you have an over the counter serum and eye cream rec by chance?

ashton said...

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Brown Sugar.

-The Running Family said...

Chanel - Active Moisture Tinted Lotion (Sunlit)

BroncoMom said...

My MUST is Estee Lauder Double Matte loose powder is light. IT is PERFECT for finishing my foundation.
BroncoMom.is.ann@gmail.com

Natalie said...

My favorite - must have - beauty item is Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation in #30 .....

Great giveaway!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Yeah!!! I selfishly throw contests so I can discover new things! I have the Laura Mercier Brown Sugar & MUFE foundation- but there are some I'm definitely going to try in this list:)

KELLI said...

obagi

Jules said...

Count me in! Since I have already mentioned my adoration for my Dior trenchcoat beige lipgloss, today I’m going to go with my must have moisturizer. I could not live without my DDF ultra-lite oil-free moisturizing dew. I’m prone to breakouts and this stuff does not make me oily or clog my pores. I just love it!

I would love to try this product from Clinique, as I do tend to get red, especially during these cooler months.

Melody said...

I love MAC liquid eyeliner in boot black, and Lancome juicy tubes in tickled pink.

Bama Girl said...

All About Eyes by Clinique, I will sit on their steps if they ever discontinue. (not the Rich version, the original version)