What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peace Within

Rainy day blahs- I am ready for spring sunshine. Don't get me wrong, I avoid the sun in terms of laying out- but there is something incredibly healing about sunshine on one's face(slathered in SPF of course.) Lately there have been teases here and there of the promise of sunshine on the Eastcoast. Yesterday it rained.(Of course since I just washed my car) Today it rained. Blah. Bad weather is bad for the soul & bad for the credit card since little old moi can tend to crave a pick me up... But I always share... picking 1 up for myself & some for the boutique like these fab cz stud earrings. Enjoy the peace they bring! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: