What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Going for Gold!


This summer I am embracing the bohemian chic look complete with gauzy tunics and tousled hair. I've always been a white metal kind of girl, but with this seasons launches- a girl can change her mind. Our limited edition Paul & Joe Lipgloss in Gala is amazing on its own or layered over your favorite lipstick for added dimension. www.peacelovelipgloss.com $20 Classic C had these flats on in zesty orange the other night & I loved them. Just the perfect amount of toe cleavage topped off with a tassel(yes I said toe cleavage). The Easter Bunny & I opted for the Reese flat in gold. www.toryburch.com $225



I've tried to layer necklaces before and all I end up with is a tangle of knots! This necklace does it for you and is the must have accessory for that island glam look this summer.
La Papillon 410-252-1400 $32. Here's to going for the gold! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: