What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh no she didn't!

I make no apologies for the love affair that is moi & The Hills. I don't care that I'm a thirty something that's glued to the screen every Monday. I can not look away, even if I tried.
Hills fans know that this is Lauren's last season on the show...Audrina is signed for her own reality show & lord knows fame whores Speidi will follow a camera anywhere. But in tonight's episode, I could actually see how done my beloved LC is with the show. I actually felt like I could hear her thinking -'what am I doing surrounded by all these idiots?" (um hello Stephanie?!?)
Even more mesmerizing was everyone's lip fillers!!!! My Lord Heidi was a trend setter. I'm not judging- as an esthetician I'm all for doing what makes you feel better about yourself. But hello- Steph you were stumbling over your new lips. Brody's girlfriend Jayde? Bordering on looking disfigured. It was distracting- almost from the fact that Justin Bobbie's still an idiot & that Audrina(though her subtle injections are the best of the bunch) should be ashamed of herself for going after someone in a relationship. Kharma party of one. Regardless I love the whole bunch.
Peace. Love. Lipfiller. M



1 comment:

CTB said...

You are exactly right! Everyone is so made over this season (although in the few scenes LC is in, she still looks good) that they look ridiculous! I agree completely- LC has already checked out mentally.