What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Blues

So the start of my 33rd year has been less than great much to my chagrin. But I always tell my girls you gotta fake it until you make it. Smile even when you're not feeling it & soon you will. I think that's why I've always loved make-up. It is truly war paint, it becomes my shield of armor.
Scientific studies show that both make-up and flowers help improve the blues, so doesn't little old moi deserve a refresher of both?!
My fashionista sugar mama, Glo, bestowed me with 3 gorgeous orchids for my birthday. Every time I look at them, I marvel at what exquisite pieces of art they are!


Now that the flowers are taken care, I'm heading to the mall to redeem my Sephora gift card-I will let you know what I discover! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M



No comments: