What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ancient?!

Ancient?! Keri & I were born only 2 weeks apart. I've adored her since her Felicity days.
Despite having had a turbulent past few years, at 40 Jennifer Aniston has never looked better.

Susan Sarandon proves that you can be sexy at any age (63!).


Goldie still exudes girlish youth at 64!



It's begun. The dread that always comes around right before my birthday. Movie Girl & I went to see Fired Up and yes you are correct in assuming that there will be no Oscar nod. What there was however, was several comments made about how being 30 was ancient that had me choking on my 3.5 servings of peanut m&ms's! Why do they put 3.5 servings in a bag instead of just 1? They must know that you will have no control & inhale all 3.5 servings during the movie( natch it was doubly perfect- this being a cheerleader movie and all.) However these fabulous ladies getting better with every year reassures the best is yet to come. So there!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: