What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair's to ya!

I love me some Jenny McCarthy. She keeps getting better with age, and is the perfect example of how one can be both funny & sexy. But I digress...on a good day this is what my hair can look like in terms of cut.
Mine is more of the Posh Spice though since I have dark brown hair, but you can see it better on Jenny. The precision cut does require more upkeep, so I'm off today for a trim. Life would be so much better if I had a personal hairstylist, since I have skin & make-up covered!

Hope my beauties are enjoying some sunshine on your face(that is wearing an SPF of 30 or higher of course!) Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M



1 comment:

Kristen Nichols said...

her hair is cute-but I've been growing mine to be long for over 5 years! Most of my friends complain about how fast their hair grows, which just twists that knife in deeper! You are gorgeous regardless!