What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two Paws Up on the Traverse




Canines Can't Get Enough of Chevrolet! from Baltimore Chevy Girls on Vimeo.


If you own a dog, you know that for the majority of them- nothing makes them happier than a car ride! My lab mix, Bailey doesn't know what to do with himself when he knows he's getting ready to go on one!




The Traverse is Given Two Paws Up from Baltimore Chevy Girls on Vimeo.



I shall interpret his close up interview for you as Bailey saying, "I love riding in the Traverse & that my windows roll all the way down for optimal ear floppage in the wind when sticking my head out. I give it two paws up!"

I've mentioned before how much I love the hands free tailgate, but on the weekend I shot these videos Bailey ended up having a seizure. It was one of the scariest moments of my life- I was scrambling to get him to the animal hospital as fast as humanly possible. Carrying a 70 lb Lab kept my hands full - I truly appreciated the automatic tailgate opening so I could lay him down & be on our way! I know I've said it's a life saver, this time it actually was one.


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: