What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I scooped up this mini Trish McEvoy kit when I was headed off to Punta Cana this past January.{*sigh* wish I was there now!} I wanted an easy brush set that I could travel with & it fit the bill, while coming in the adorable champagne quilted zip case to boot! This set was around $85, though it also included a credit card size compact with 4 shadows & a powder blush.

The brushes are basically the length of my palm & include a liner brush, an all over powder brush, a contour eye brush & a retractable lip brush.


But looky at what we just got in at the boutique! Almost the exact same brush kit in classic Chanel quilted black. It's the perfect size to grab & go for quick summer weekend getaways!

Here's the kit next to a quarter so you can get a true feel for the size. I actually like ours better since ours has a shadow brush that can double as a contour brush, as well. Having the liner brush on such a petite handle also makes it easy to get into the corners of the eye. Best of all-

our steal of a deal price is only $18. Who doesn't love Fabulous Finds! Happy Friday Girleens.


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: